Career Prospects: pre-sales or sales manager.
- Analytical mindset and research skills, utmost attention to detail
- Proficiency in all available search tools (web, social media etc) and LinkedIn
- Upper-intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Working upper-intermediate German (written, reading)
- 0,5+ year work experience in sales prospecting, lead research, and generation or similar function with software products or services
- Experience in work with Upwork, Xing.
- Stable 6-month review and individual development plan
- Office in 4 minutes walk from the metro station
- Flexible working schedule, five-day working week, lunch in a convenient time for the employee
- Annual paid vacation - from two weeks, with an annual extension (up to 1 month)
- Paid sick leave - from 3 days with the annual extension
- Corporate events, team buildings, tea, coffee, confectionery, fruits, an option of ordering lunches in the office
- English courses at the company's office - free of charge
- Gifts from the company to the workers' anniversaries, where one of the gifts is a paid trip to Europe