Arounda — Digital Product Agency looking for Sales Manager to join our beautiful team. We help to create and evolve web and mobile apps, marketing websites through Branding, Web design, UX/UI design, App development for startups and businesses. We cooperate with foreign partners in the areas of Blockchain, Fintech, Entertainment, Dating, Healthcare, Logistics and Education.
- People. Creating honest, trustworthy and mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. Truly caring for all our team members. Responding to and fulfilling users' needs, at all times.
- Awareness. Always remain purposeful when it comes to tasks and their completion.
- Growth. Constantly working on improving our skills and knowledge base, so that we can continue to provide the best service to our clients, with the best quality end results.
- Love for the creative industry;
- English. Upper-intermediate or Advanced (B2 or C1);
- Experience in negotiation and deal closing;
- Understanding of product development process;
- Experience in outbound sales.
- Own the necessary knowledge about the expertise of an agency;
- Making the lead generation, first contact and qualification of the potential customers;
- Writing the customized cover letters;
- Making reports;
- Project evaluation with the team;
- Stay synchronized with a team: CRM, PM tools, meetings;
- Managing relations with the client on pre-sale stages;
- Contributing to the overall strategy and growth of the company;
- Hitting your sales quota.
As a plus:
- BA skills;
- Experience with any of the following industries blockchain, fintech, entertainment, dating, healthcare, logistics, education, e-commerce, hospitality, travel industry, SaaS, Food delivery;
- Project management skills;
- Experience with the IT sales;
- Understanding of Sales pipeline and funnel;
- Working with the CRM, PM tools;
- A stable and dynamic working environment;
- The possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented;
- Cozy bright office in Arcadia with sea view;
- Friendly team. Tea, cocoa, sweets, and fruits;
- Corporate activities;
- Convenient workplace and Macbook;
- Stable salary (depending on level) and % of contracts;
- Work schedule from 10 am till 18 pm;
- Education and training partially paid by agency.
If you have read and understood the requirements, complete the form below, please https://airtable.com/shrq7gM8HtJnCVihU