The perfect candidate should have proven experience in the following areas: customer acquisition, customer retention, planning, process management, competitors research.
· Participation in complex projects and professional team;
· Work with products that use hundreds of thousands of users around the world;
· Open communications and open door policy in the company;
· Social package (24 days paid leave, paid sick leave and national holidays);
· Flexible work schedule;
· Convenient location of the office in the city center;
· Competitive salary;
Business development/Customer Acquisition:
· Search for potential new clients;
· Supporing existing customer base;
· Preparing business offers;
· Handle objections;
· Use different strategies to persuade the client
· Present and offer new services to existing customers;
· Communicate with existing customers to know their requests;
· Work with tech team internally to answer customer’s questions.
Research and development of new niches:
· Research and provide information on new business trends, channels for attracting clients and business opportunities in these areas;
· Use the experience and knowledge to create convincing commercial proposals.
· Preparation of reports;
· Planning and setting goals for the sales team;
· Monitoring of the department’s sales activity, so as not to miss out on prospective customers;
· Work with the sales department to achieve the best company image when communicating with customers;
· Cooperation with the marketing department to create an effective development strategy.