Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- 120 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery & dating businesses in the world;
- more than 600 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
- head office in Kiev (350 employees).
At Solid we believe that financial services should be available to everyone. By creating easy, secure and user-friendly acquiring and payment processing solutions, we empower over than 500 million African users and companies worldwide to buy and sell online.
Being connected to all major acquirers, e-wallets and mobile money companies across Africa, we develop the largest and truly pan-African payment processing solution. With our help, international and local merchants are able to accept payments from their users in methods that are most convenient for them: cards, bank transfers, USSD and e-wallets.
Business development team of Solid is responsible for establishment of relations with potential clients of our payment gateway. From large international IT giants to local Nigerian SMEs, our business developers enable companies worldwide to accept payments from the world’s next billion of Internet users and contribute to financial inclusion of millions of African Internet users.
- Develop plans to acquire new customers or clients, through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and business-to-business marketing visits;
- Negotiate and strike deals;
- Pilot and scale business growth opportunities across the business;
- Improve sales team capabilities and effectiveness continuously.
Your background and skills
- 5+ years in b2b business development or sales;
- Excellent track record on previous jobs (A+ player);
- Awesome presentation and speaking skills;
- You thrive under pressure and get shit done;
- High energy level;
- Excellent English;
- Sense of humor.
Nice to haves
- Understanding of internet acquiring and online payment processing business;
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company;
- Prior experience in selling a highly technical product.
Focus on results rather than processes.
Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
Interesting and challenging tasks in global project.
Convenient working conditions — a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
Sports and Healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
Контактное лицо: Елена